Who can take part?
- You can only take part using one account. If you have been excluded (via email or otherwise) by Betfair from taking part in any promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
- This offer is open to new and existing customers, aged 18 or over, in the UK, Republic or Ireland and all international countries, except for the following promotion excluded countries.
How and when can I qualify?
- Place a Betfair Exchange back bet on the Match Odds market of the stated match and we will credit you with a free Sportsbook bet of half the value of your qualifying bet (up to a maximum free Sportsbook bet of €5) that can be used only on a multiples bet which is exclusive to Football.
- Your qualifying bet must have minimum odds of 1.2.
- Your qualifying bet will be the first bet you place on the Match Odds market on the Betfair Exchange.
- A lay bet against your qualifying bet will void this promotional offer. Cashed-out bets do not qualify for this offer.
- In-play bets count for the purposes of this promotion.
What can I win?
- If you place the qualifying Exchange bet (and otherwise comply with the terms of this promotion), you will receive a free Sportsbook bet of up to €5 which can be used to place a multiples bet on Football.
- Your free Sportsbook bet will expire after 72 hours of the promotional credit.
- The free bet cannot be withdrawn as cash and, as noted above, must be used on the Betfair Sportsbook.
- Any winnings which you receive from bets placed via your free bet can be withdrawn.
When will I get my prize?
- The promotional credit will be deposited to your account by 10:00 on the Friday after the fixture takes place.
What else do I need to know?
- If any selection in any leg of your free multiple bet is a non-runner or otherwise void under the Sportsbook rules (e.g an Abandoned match) then all bets on that individual leg will be void and the Fixed Odds Multiple bet shall be adjusted accordingly. For example a treble including one void leg will become a double. If that voided legs mean that an individual bet bet within a multiple becomes a single bet, then this single bet will stand.
- If your first bet during the promotional window is placed alongside a number of other bets, your qualifying bet will be the one with the lowest reference number. For example, if you place a back bet at 10:00 that is matched at 10:30 and place a back bet at 10:15 that is matched at 10:20, for the purpose of this promotion the bet placed at 10:00 will be deemed the qualifying bet. If your qualifying bet is over €10, then only the first €10 will count for the purposes of this promotion.
Other boring but essential stuff
- Betfair reserves the right to disqualify you from the promotion and/or close your Betfair account if it considers there is sufficient evidence of abuse of the promotion, for example by using more than one username or opening more than a personal betting account to take part in the promotion. In such cases Betfair will not credit you with the free bet.