5€ ingyenes fogadás a Man UTD - Arsenal mérkőzéssel

Előző téma - Következő téma

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Szerezz 5€-s ingyenes fogadást Man UTD - Arsenal mérkőzéssel

Helyezz el egy legalább 10€ értékű fogadást a Betfair Exchange részlegén a Manchester - United - Arsenal összecsapásra, és 5€-s ingyenes fogadásban részesülhetsz ugyancsak a Betfair ezen részlegén, amelyet kizárólag mobilodon vagy tableteden használhatsz fel.

Hogyan működik?
  1. Regisztrálj a Betfairnél!
  2. Iratkozz fel.
  3. Tegyél meg egy minimum 10€ értékű fogadást az Exchange részlegen a Manchester United - Arsenal mérkőzésre.
  4. Az 5€-s ingyenes fogadást csak mobilon vagy tableten használhatod fel.
  5. Az ingyenes fogadás hét napig érvényes.

18+ Részvételi feltételek érvényesek! Játssz felelősen! BeGambleAware.org

Részvételi feltételek (angolul)

Who can take part?
You can only take part using one account. If you have been excluded (via email or otherwise) by Betfair from taking part in any promotions, you will not qualify for this promotion.
This offer is open to new and existing customers, aged 18 or over, whose country of residence is not one of the following - Denmark, Spain, Brazil, Romania, Bulgaria, Sweden, Switzerland, Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgisztan, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Germany, Czech Republic, Croatia, Austria, Australia, New Zealand, U.S.A., Italy, China, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Turkey, Greece, Portugal, Poland, Canada, Slovenia, Belgium, Singapore, France, Israel, South Africa.

How and when can I qualify?
To qualify you must first opt-in to the promotion.
Place a Betfair Exchange back bet of at least €10 on the Match Odds market of the Man Utd v Arsenal match on 30th September and we will credit you with a €5 free Exchange bet.
Your qualifying bet will be the first bet you've placed after you have opted in.
A lay bet against your qualifying bet will void this promotional offer. Cashed-out bets do not qualify for this offer.

What can I win?
If you place the qualifying Exchange bet (and otherwise comply with the terms of this promotion), you will receive a free Exchange bet which can be used on your mobile or tablet device only.
Your Exchange Free Bet will not be eligible for use on Horse Racing, Outright, Spread, Asian Handicap or Line markets.
Your free Exchange bet will expire after 7 days
The free bet cannot be withdrawn as cash and, as noted above, must be used on the Betfair Exchange.
Any winnings which you receive from bets placed via your free bet can be withdrawn.
The maximum free bet available for this promotion is €5.

When will I get my prize?
Free bets will be credited within 24 hours after the qualifying bet has been settled.

What else do I need to know?
There are some restrictions on what sports or market types a free bet can be used on, unless already stated above. These restrictions include (but are not limited to) Asian Handicap, Outright betting, Spreads and Totals markets and any betting on Horse Racing.
The free bet will appear in your betslip if the market is eligible - if the free bet does not appear in the betslip, assume the market or event does not qualify.

Other boring but essential stuff
Betfair reserves the right to disqualify you from the promotion and/or close your Betfair account if it considers there is sufficient evidence of abuse of the promotion, for example by using more than one username or opening more than a personal betting account to take part in the promotion. In such cases Betfair will not credit you with the free bet.
Betfair Exchange rules and regulations apply, see here.
Betfair standard promotional terms and conditions apply, see here.