Ingyenes kaparós sorsjegy a Gold Cup-al

Előző téma - Következő téma

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Szerezz ingyenes kaparós sorsjegyet a Gold Cup-al

Fogadd el a Betfair Arcade részleg játékosainak ajánlott ingyenes Ruby Walsh Scratchcard kaparós sorsjegyet.

Hogyan működik?
  1. Regisztrálj a Betfairnél!
  2. Iratkozz fel.
  3. Amint elfogadtad az ajánlatod, nyisd ki a Ruby Walsh Scratchcard játékot, ahol az ingyenes bónusz várhat rád.

18+ Részvételi feltételek érvényesek! Játssz felelősen! BeGambleAware.org

Részvételi feltételek (angolul)

1. Who can take part?
This promotion is open to all Betfair Arcade customers only, strictly limited to one account per customer meaning one per family, household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Neteller etc), and shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).

2. How & when can I qualify?
Offer valid until 23:59 15/03/19. Once you've accepted your Free Scratchcard bonus each day, open the game Ruby Walsh Scratchcard and your free credit will be there waiting ready to be played.

3. What can I win?
A Free Scratchcard which will need to be used on Ruby Walsh Scratchcard before withdrawing any winnings.

4. When will I get my prize?
As soon as you accept your Free Scratchcard Bonus.

5. What else do I need to know?
This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and any wagering using free bets will not count towards the requirements of any other offer.

6. Other boring but essential stuff:
This promotion is limited to one account per customer. To ensure that the promotion is limited to one per customer, we only permit one customer to participate from each household address, IP Address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace.
Customers found to be signing up for multiple accounts to take part in the promotion will have their accounts closed, and any winnings generated from bonus funds will not be paid out.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the players. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion.
If any of term of the promotion is breached, or if there is evidence that a customer is using the promotion to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to reclaim the bonus element, and any pending winnings from play generated using the bonus funds.
Betfair Arcade promotional terms apply.

"We're sorry to say that this promotion is not available in your country."

Magyar IP-vel...