10 ingyenes pörgetés foci fogadással

Előző téma - Következő téma

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Focira fogadva 10 ingyenes pörgetésben részesülhetsz

Fogadj a Betfairnél bármilyen focieseményre legalább 10€ értékben és 10 ingyenes pörgetést szerezhetsz a Sporting Legends nyerőgépein.
Fontos tudnod, hogy az ingyen pörgetésekkel szerzett nyereményeknek nincs forgatási követelménye.

Hogyan működik?
  1. Regisztrálj a Betfairnél!
  2. Iratkozz fel.
  3. Fogadj focira minimum 10€ értékben.
  4. Minimum odds: 1.50.
  5. Az ingyenes pörgetések jóváírásuk időpontjától két napig érvényesek és felhasználhatóak a kijelölt Frankie Dettori's Sporting Legends, Ronnie O'Sullivan Sporting Legends, Top Trumps Sporting Legends nyerőgépeken.

18+ Részvételi feltételek érvényesek! Játssz felelősen! BeGambleAware.org

Részvételi feltételek (angoul)

Who can take part?
This offer is open to all customers who have registered an account with Betfair.

How & when can I qualify?
To take part you must opt in between 12:00 on 16th May 2019 and 23:59 on 18th May 2019.
Customers only need opt in once.
To qualify for the 10 free spins, you must bet a combined €10 or more between 12:00 on 16th May 2019 to 23:59 on 18th May 2019 (BST)  on any Betfair Football betting markets.
Minimum odds of 1/2 apply on qualifying bets.

What can I win?
10 free spins on the Sporting Legends Slot Collection, which includes:
Frankie Dettori's Sporting Legends
Ronnie O'Sullivan Sporting Legends
Top Trumps Sporting Legends
These free spins will be valued at:
25c each on Frankie Dettori's Sporting Legends,
25c each on Ronnie O'Sullivans Sporting Legends
20c each on Top Trumps Football Starts Sporting Legends
To use your free spins, simply launch any of the eligible games.

When will I get my prize?
Once your qualifying bet has settled you will be awarded 10 Free Spins on the Sporting Legends Slot Collection

What else do I need to know?
Only one bonus is available per customer
Free spins will be valid for 2 days after crediting. If they are not used within this time, they will expire.
Bets placed using free bets will not count towards the promotion.
Any bets placed that are subsequently cashed out or partially cashed out will not be eligible for this promotion.
There are no wagering requirements on any winnings from the free spins.
Once you have completed using the bonus, you will begin staking real cash.

Other boring but essential stuff
Betfair reserves the right to disqualify you from the promotion and/or close your Betfair account if it considers there is sufficient evidence of abuse of any promotion, for example by using more than one username or opening more than one personal betting account to take part in the promotion. In such cases Betfair will not credit you with the any free bets.

Szerezz 10 ingyenes pörgetést focira fogadva

Fogadj a Betfairnél bármilyen focieseményre egy legalább 10€ értékű kombi szelvénnyel, és 10 ingyenes pörgetésben részesülhetsz a Sporting Legends Slot Collection nyerőgépein.

Hogyan működik?
  1. Regisztrálj a Betfairnél!
  2. Iratkozz fel.
  3. Tegyél meg egy minimum 10€ értékű kombinált foci fogadást.
  4. Minimum odds fogadásonként: 1.5.
  5. Az ingyenes pörgetések a jóváírás időpontjától kezdődően két napig érvényesek.
  6. Az ingyenes pörgetésekből szerzett nyereményeknek nincs forgatási követelménye.

18+ Részvételi feltételek érvényesek! Játssz felelősen! BeGambleAware.org

Részvételi feltételek (angolul)

Who can take part?
This offer is open to all customers who have registered an account with Betfair.

How & when can I qualify?
To take part you must opt in between 12:00 on 01st Feb 2020 and 23:59 on 03rd Feb 2020.
Customers only need opt in once.
To qualify for the 10 free spins, you must bet a combined €10 or more between 12:00 on 1st Feb 2020 and 23:59 on 03rd Feb 2020 (BST) on any Betfair Football betting markets.
Minimum odds of 1/2 apply on qualifying bets.

What can I win?
10 free spins on the Sporting Legends Slot Collection, which includes:
Frankie Dettori's Sporting Legends
Ronnie O'Sullivan Sporting Legends
Top Trumps Sporting Legends
These free spins will be valued at:
25c each on Frankie Dettori's Sporting Legends,
25c each on Ronnie O'Sullivans Sporting Legends
20c each on Top Trumps Football Starts Sporting Legends
To use your free spins, simply launch any of the eligible games.

When will I get my prize?
Once your qualifying bet has settled you will be awarded 10 Free Spins on the Sporting Legends Slot Collection

What else do I need to know?
Only one bonus is available per customer
Free spins will be valid for 2 days after crediting. If they are not used within this time, they will expire.
Bets placed using free bets will not count towards the promotion.
Any bets placed that are subsequently cashed out or partially cashed out will not be eligible for this promotion.
There are no wagering requirements on any winnings from the free spins.
Once you have completed using the bonus, you will begin staking real cash.

Other boring but essential stuff
Betfair reserves the right to disqualify you from the promotion and/or close your Betfair account if it considers there is sufficient evidence of abuse of any promotion, for example by using more than one username or opening more than one personal betting account to take part in the promotion. In such cases Betfair will not credit you with the any free bets.