Moneybookers segítséget kérnék!

Előző téma - Következő téma

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Azt, hogy aláírod, nem fogsz szerencsejátékkal foglalkozó oldalakhoz befizetni moneybookersről

Idézetet írta: demi Dátum január 20, 2011, 12:58:59
"I the undersigned [put your name here], confirm that I have read and I agree with the Moneybookers Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. I will not be attempting to make payments to gambling companies using funds deposited via a payment option restricted for gaming and I will not be conducting u-turn transactions to avoid these restrictions."

Date: .......
Signature: .................."

Ez mit jelent?

Ha ezt kitöltöd, s elküldöd, akkor beleegyezel abba, hogy a Moneybookers számládon lévő pénzt nem fogod arra használni, hogy szerencsejáték weboldalakra befizetsz.

Zárolták a számlámat és ezt az irományt kellene aláírva elküldenem nekik,a személyimmel és egy számlával.
Lehet nem tetszett nekik,hogy amit feltöltök mcvel azt oda-vissza küldöm/kapom,majd egy irodánál landol. :) Hogy látjátok,a jelenlegi számlámon lévő pénzről szól a dolog,vagy ettől kezdve soha ne fizessek be irodához? :D

Légyszíves segítsetek már nekem, hogy ilyenkor mi a teendő:!!! NO cash / 3rd party deposits !!! Due to anti-money laundering regulations we CANNOT ACCEPT cash deposits or bank transfers made by parties other than GERGŐ PÉCSI. We will make NO EXCEPTION from this rule. YOU WILL BE CHARGED all banking and administrative costs to return any such payment. Read more
Currency of payments: We recommend you to send the transfer in the above specified account currency. For transfers in other currencies and/or cases where the specified currency differs from the Moneybookers account currency, you may be subject to foreign exchange charges.

We cannot debit the amount from your bank account: You need to instruct the bank transfer by yourself!

Online Banking: Make your payment directly online if you have an Internet banking account with any of the following institutions:

Ez a téma zárolásra kerül, a további kérdéseket a kiemelt Moneybookers témában tegyétek fel.