Tippek, tipp oldalak (konkrét tétekkel és tippekkel)

Előző téma - Következő téma

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Hát mivel a magyar emberek már eleve szkeptikusan az ilyennel kapcsolatban és én is "segítettem" egy kicsit az oldalnak, remélem, hogy egy előfizetőjük sem lesz.

Azért nem voltak hülyék, hogy anonim domain reget csináltak, így bármikor letudnak lépni! Kiváncsi lennék kinek a neve szerepelne ott?  :o

Ja és még azért sem szimpatikusak, mert tele spammelik a fórumokat, hogy "Hallottatok már róluk, biztos jók, magyarok csinálják őket, stb? Többek közt az én egyik fórumomra is szemeteltek és az ilyen oldalak feketelistásak a weboldal tulajok körében!

Ezt találtam a neten. A srác igen részletesen leírja a hátrányát az "eredetinek":

Re: Anybody have any experience with sportsbettingchamp.com ?

Old 12-20-2007, 05:54 AM
Newbie Amateur

Default Re: Anybody have any experience with sportsbettingchamp.com ?
SPORTS BETTING CHAMP DOES NOT WORK, IT FOOLS A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR MOST OF THE SEASON THEN YOU WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE WIPED OUT, READ MY DETAILED REVIEW BELOW.

As per usual this review will be brutally honest, i refuse to play mr nice guy when it comes to people who sell systems such as this!!

Sports Betting Champ is probably one of the most popular and hyped up systems i have ever come across to date, when you first look at the site it looks way to good to be true, and unfortunately IT IS.
The first thing that will grab your attention as you browse the site is the very impressive strike rate John, the author, claims.
The second thing that will probably grab your attention after you have thought to yourself "that strike rate is far too good to be true" is the seemingly endless list of comments, videos and recordings from people saying how impressive sports betting champ is and that its giving them countless numbers of wins in a row. Then you will see screen shots of johns betting bank which also seems to prove all the hype the website claims and everyone's appraisals claim, and then, if you are like the vast majority of people who are taken in by the claims and seemingly concrete testimonials you will probably hand over your hard earned cash with your dreams of future wealth apparently about to come true.
Then, once you have handed over your cash, the big disappointments will come.
Firstly instead of receiving a link to download the system like you would expect after paying such a lot of money you will receive nothing at all but a receipt and the frustration of waiting.
Next, once John realises you have paid (which to be fair was quite quickly when i purchased the system for review purposes) you will get an email from him, but still there will be no sign of the system, which is what you paid for and have been waiting for. Instead you will get an email saying how good Betus.com is and that John has got you a deal and if you telephone them and ask for Bruce you can have a 55% bonus on your first deposit, so you should do that and email John once you have done this and opened your account and he will send you the system.
There is absolutely no need whatsoever for John to send this email to you, he could have simply put a note in the system recommending Betus.com, so he is obviously part of the Betus Affiliate program and want as many people to sign up as possible so he will get a percentage of all your winnings, or losses etc, and a lot of people will think that because they have got this email instead of what they paid for they have to sign up to Betus before they can use the system which they are still waiting for. YOU DONT, so if you're not interested just tell him you will use your own bookie.

The system will not work on betting exchanges, you will need a bookie that allows you to bet on the points line on Baseball and Basketball, and also allows you to add additional points to the points line.
I suggest Bet365.com if you live in the UK.
If you do sign up with Betus and tell John, he will then ask for your account number before sending the system because he can get you a better deal than the first one he offered because Bruce has now apparently been promoted. This may or may not have been true, i personally think he just needs your account number so he can claim his affiliate commissions.
Once you finally get your systems, and start reading through them you will immediately spot that the system involves chasing losses, so unfortunately all those claims on the site of many many winners in a row are somewhat falsified, and the systems have never ever had countless bets in a row, at least not the type of bets that most people call a bet. Below is how its explained.
Each bet is not a bet at all, its a series 3 bets that include the same team in a certain situation. (Obviously i cant reveal the rules or say what the situation is) and if the first bet loses you have to increase your stakes on the second bet to make up for the loss and make a profit, and if the second bet loses you have to increase stakes again!
The system claims there is only a 15% chance the second bet will lose and a "close to 0%" chance the 3rd will lose. Its actually more like a 4-5% chance the 3rd will lose but obviously "close to 0%" sounds better to buyers. Now this sounds good, and with statistically proven claims like that you probably won't mind chasing losses, this was my first response anyway, and it didn't put me off until i realised the next huge disappointment.
The odds are always, without fail , around 1.50 – 1.60 for the bets John gives out! Which means that if the 1st and 2nd bets lose you end up staking a huge amount of money on the 3rd bet just to win a very measly half a point. SEE BELOW EXAMPLE
The 1st bet you bet £10 on Utah to win at odds of 1.50 but they lose, this means you have lost £10.
The 2nd bet you now have to bet £20 just to win back the £10 you have just lost because the odds are still 1.50. You also need To add another £10 pounds to win the £5 profit, this means your next bet is £30.
The 2nd bet also loses so you now have to place £80 on the next bet to make up for the total of £40 you have just lost from the previous 2 bets, plus another £10 to make the £5 profit which is £90.
If that bet loses you will have lost £130 altogether just from trying to win £5!
This is not only a bloody stupid idea but very risky, because according to the results on the site it will lose 2-3 times per season with the NBA system and up to 3 times with the MLB system, both of which involve chasing losses in the same way and have around the same odds, so now consider following season taken from his site......

2005-06 season: 71 wins – 3 Losses
The above are the results he shows for the 05-06 system, looks impressive doesn't it!
See below for what he actually won, based on £10 stakes and odds of 1.50.
71 wins @ £5 per win = £355
3 losses at £130 per loss = -£390
Total profit for entire season = - £35

In a nutshell if you do get 3 losers a season, which the system has, does and will surely do again, you will probably be in the minuses after the season has finished. If it only loses once or twice your profits will be very small and you will wonder why you went to all that trouble and risk because it just wasn't worth the effort. After a whole season you have very little to show for your efforts and on some occasions you would have risked £130 just to win £5...
The testimonials on the site are either faked from friends of Johns, or are simply people that have experienced lots of bets (which remember are actually up to 3 bets) winning in a row and have not yet had any losses from the 3rd bet, and don't realise that the 3rd bet will lose probably 2-3 times during the season and either wipe out the betting bank or take away most of it.

There are even testimonials that say things like "I made over $1200 last week on my bets"
I seriously doubt there were more than 3 bets that week but I'll be generous and say there were 5.
You will only win about half you stake back as I've already pointed out so he must have been betting at $480 stakes to get $1200! And that's just the starting stake, if it went to the 3rd bet he'd of been betting about $6240 just to win $240. Ridiculous!

Fortunately if you are bright enough to realise that the system is in no way the cash machine it claims to be, or if you were lucky enough to read this review, John offers a no questions asked refund which i suggest you take him up on.
The system will be profitable in the long run, but the profits will be tiny.
My personal opinion is this..
If you can afford large stakes then you may not mind the small profit percentage you will make, IF you make any at all, and this system may still be for you. The systems are relatively easy to operate if you want to use them yourself and are well laid out, or John will email you the tips if you want him too, for free, so you don't need to pick the selections yourself. Its the least he do for selling you a system thats more likely to skint you than make you rich!
However there is little point in buying the system if you don't like risks and want to make a decent profit per season.

SUMMARY
( Colour Key = Excellent/ Good/ Ok/ Bad)

ROI: Very little if any per season.
PROFITABLE TO LEVEL STAKES: NO.
AVERAGE ODDS: 1.50 -1.60
EASE OF USE: Very easy with the option of selections being sent to you the evening before.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: Fast and helpful in my experience.
WORTH BUYING:. NO! Avoid at all costs!

NOTE: You will also receive an NFL system as a bonus, this is just straight betting on certain matches and is quick and easy to operate, however strike rate is only 60% and the odds aren't great so its not worth purchasing just for the NFL system.

Sziasztok! Ma regiztem. Mai tippem: Lazio-Napoli: X :D
Remélem nyerek! Sok sikert mindenkinek!

Idézetet írta: Magic Dátum november 14, 2010, 12:13:45
Sziasztok! Ma regiztem. Mai tippem: Lazio-Napoli: X :D
Remélem nyerek! Sok sikert mindenkinek!

Üdv a fórumon, s sok sikert!

Sziasztok,

Találtam én is egy új oldalt (11.07-én indult) amit 11.10-e óta követek, eddig mindig azokat a tippeket adták ami ki volt írva az oldalon, bár ahogy nézem ez is fizetős lesz, de jan. 31-ig ingyenes.

Sziasztok,

Találtam én is egy új oldalt (11.07-én indult) amit 11.10-e óta követek, eddig mindig azokat a tippeket adták ami ki volt írva az oldalon, bár ahogy nézem ez is fizetős lesz, de jan. 31-ig ingyenes.

Megnéztem! Novemberben kezdődött, elég jó találati aránnyal! A baj, hogy ázsiai hendikeppel rakják, amit nemigen ismerek, s a Bwinen, BetatHome-n nincs is ilyen lehetőség! De ezentúl nagyon figyelem! Mai tipp : Barca-Real(+0,5) 2

De szeretem a reklámokat. Ha még valaki beír ilyen címet/címeket az repül... :cya:

Idézetet írta: Milan Dátum november 29, 2010, 19:20:44
De szeretem a reklámokat. Ha még valaki beír ilyen címet/címeket az repül... :cya:

Milán nem vagy mostanában túl szigorú az ilyenekért? :D Ez az oldal nem konkurencia az oldalnak, hiszen nem egy fórum, hanem csak egy oldal, ami napi 1 tippet ad (egyelőre ingyen). Mielőtt felvetődne bárkibe is, semmi közöm az oldalhoz, de azért én figyelgetni fogom mától.

Idézetet írta: Latzka Dátum november 29, 2010, 20:01:13
Milán nem vagy mostanában túl szigorú az ilyenekért? :D Ez az oldal nem konkurencia az oldalnak, hiszen nem egy fórum, hanem csak egy oldal, ami napi 1 tippet ad (egyelőre ingyen). Mielőtt felvetődne bárkibe is, semmi közöm az oldalhoz, de azért én figyelgetni fogom mától.

Hát eddig túl engedékeny voltam, mostantól változik ez.  ;)

Hali!
HASONLÓ oldalt keresnék, amilyeneket előttem már írtak, csak az már elég régen volt, és van amelyik már megszűnt.
Eddig a http://www.hatharom.com/page/sportfogadas tippjeit tettem, nagyon rendezett oldal, pontos statokkal, stabil profitú tippjeik vannak, csak az a baj, hogy nem sokára fizetős lesz...Így viszont már nem éri meg nekem, nincs akkora egyenlegem, hogy így fizetés mellett pluszban legyek.
Ha valaki tud olyan oldalt, ami hasonlít erre (nem baj, hogyha külföldi), az kérem szépen írja be!    :)

gondoltam ide írom, végül is a Tipster egy fogadási műsor.
Nézi valaki a Sportklubon? Az érdekelne, hogy a Sebők mix király, hány tutit adott eddig ?

Idézetet írta: hillandkimi Dátum december 21, 2013, 17:30:52
gondoltam ide írom, végül is a Tipster egy fogadási műsor.
Nézi valaki a Sportklubon? Az érdekelne, hogy a Sebők mix király, hány tutit adott eddig ?

Gyakran ismétlik, szóval én szinte mindet láttam végig. Nem nagy szám amúgy. Mármint a tippek  :) Az Interrel zsinórban fürdött, aztán a Dortmunddal is, legutóbb a Leverkusen tutija ment el. Eheti Vili tipp a Leeds volt- iksz lett. A tutija a hétre a City, Roma hc és a Pool volt, ez jól áll eddig. Annyiból megéri megnézni hogy néha olyat bányásznak elő ami amúgy eszembe sem jutna(múlt héten a Winter Classicra az Alba).

Sziasztok!

Van valakinek esetleg statisztikája az Ntt Tippmix eredményességét illetően? ( Aki tagja a csoportnak az úgyis tudja, hogy miről van szó ) Az a baj, hogy mindig csak a nyerő tippeket rakják ki utólag, azt viszont nem tudni, hogy mellette hány vesztes tipp volt, tehát hogy megéri-e egyáltalán?

Félreértések elkerülése végett, nem reklámnak szántam egyáltalán, de egyszerűen másképp nem tudok utánajárni.

Betadvisor nevű tippadó honlapot szokta használni valaki? Esetleg valakinek valamilyen tapasztalat?

Hello mindenki!

Kérem, akikkel szemben a NTT (napitutitippek) Tippmix, az NTT Profit vagy a Tippszuper Bt. bármiféle polgári pert kezdeményezett, illetve tudnak olyan emberről, aki ellen ilyen pert kezdeményezett, az jelentkezzen nálam privátban!

Köszi, Szigo