Snooker Világbajnokság 2013

Előző téma - Következő téma

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Kiesett Robertson! Így a Walden, Milkins, White, Poomjeang négyesből valaki elődöntőzni fog! :2funny:

A 17. frame kegyetlen nagy volt; óriásit küzdött ott az auszi, de az is kevés volt. Pedig már azt hittem megroppan Milkins, de kitartott. :ok:

Cesc18, a White-Poomjaeng meccsnél volt olyan tipped, hogy 50+breakek száma...

Melyik irodánál lehet erre fogadni???

Idézetet írta: oakland23 Dátum április 26, 2013, 08:56:09
Cesc18, a White-Poomjaeng meccsnél volt olyan tipped, hogy 50+breakek száma...

Melyik irodánál lehet erre fogadni???

Paddypower

Barry Hawkins - Mark Selby

Kezdés: 11:00
Nyolcaddöntő
H2H: 5-5
  • 2013 Championship League 2-3
  • 2013 German Masters 5-1
  • 2013 World Open 1-5
  • 2012 Championship League 3-2
  • 2012 World Championship 10-3
  • 2012 Wuxi Classic 2-5
  • 2011 PTC 8 1-4
  • 2010 World Open 3-2
  • 2010 PTC 3 3-4
  • 2007 Northern Ireland Trophy 5-4

Nyilatkozatok az első körös meccseik után:

Hawk: "I put Jack under pressure throughout the match. My safety was very good and I was creating lots of chances," said Hawkins. "I knew I had to play like that because Jack is a good potter and if he starts knocking all those long balls in then he can reel off frames with big breaks.

"I know how well I can play and I think I put my experience to good use. I heard quite a few people saying how well Jack's been playing and how dangerous he is at the moment but coming here and doing it out there is completely different. I can relax now for the next few days and watch everybody else twitch about a bit."

Selby: "Matthew did not really settle that quickly and I managed to go 5-0 up without really playing well," said Selby. "No matter how many times you come here you still get nervous, and I have been here seven times now. I think that showed in the way that we both played.

"I had my B game which was good enough to win and it is always good to know that you have that. This season has been the best that I have had results wise, but just not performance wise.

"I go into every tournament trying to win it and I believe I can win this, though it is a big ask and a big feat. (The triple crown) is in the back of my mind but I am not letting it put me off.

"Barry Hawkins has always been a great player and the way he is playing now proves that.

"It is just a matter of going out there, relaxing and enjoying it as much as possible. That is when I seem to play my best snooker. The trouble is with me is that I probably put too much pressure on myself and I expect too much from myself which can send my game the wrong way.

"I don't think it's possible to win this with my B game because it is such a long tournament. When Ronnie won it last year he always had one session in each match where he played fantastically."

Továbbá egy tegnapi blog bejegyzést Selbytől: Now the World Championship really gets started

That's the first hurdle safely negotiated, now it's on to the next, even tougher, stage against Barry Hawkins tomorrow. I don't feel like you're in the tournament until the best-of-25s come along, and I'm really looking forward to it.

First-round matches are always a bit of a potential banana-skin, so I was delighted to get past Matthew Selt. I didn't play that well in the first session, and that was purely down to nerves, but now it's out of the way I feel more relaxed and settled.

Playing in the World Championship at the Crucible is such a massive occasion and, no matter who you are or how many times you've been there before, the nerves always get to you. For me, it's important to get a good start, but trying so hard to do so only adds to the pressure. It's about finding the right balance.

I played much better in the second session and was able to capitalise on Matt's mistakes. He's a great player, but he didn't handle the nerves so well.

Vikki was pleased I won, too – she's out shopping in Sheffield spending the money right now! I'm just relaxing at the hotel, waiting for my practice session at the Crucible – we get two and a half hours a day on the table.

Some players like to go and practice at local clubs, and there's always the Academy just down the road, too. But I don't want to put hours and hours in, I know my game is there, I've proved that this season. It's all about getting your head right.

Hawkins beat me in the first round last year when I was struggling badly with a neck injury. We've had a couple of clashes this year, at the German Masters and at the World Open, with 5-1 wins apiece.

But there's no point looking at past results, and they don't have any bearing on anything because we all beat each other and lose to each other anyway.

Before the neck injury last year, I fancied myself to beat Barry and I feel the same going into this match. Don't get me wrong, Barry is a great player and I will have to step up a level against him, because he's been here before and knows what to expect. But, hopefully, he will bring the best out of me.

I'll get an early night tonight, be in bed around 9pm. The 10am start tomorrow doesn't bother me. I know snooker players have a reputation of not getting out of bed until midday, but I've been getting to the club for practice early every day during these past couple of weeks, so I'm used to it.

Sometimes it's difficult to sleep the night before a match, and I often wake up at different stages during the night. Only this time it's not nerves, it's just pure excitement of what lies ahead.

The tournament has been great so far, and is living up to expectations. There have been a few shocks, as you always get, with Stephen Maguire and Mark Williams losing. John Higgins being beaten by Mark Davis probably wasn't that much of a shock, as Mark has been playing very well and consistently all season.

I haven't watched much on TV because I'm too busy focusing and concentrating on myself. As long as I do that, the rest should take care of itself.

Tippek:
1. frame 50+ break @ 1.61 (erősség 5/10)
Selby löki a mérkőzés legmagasabb brékjét @ 1.50 (erősség 8/10)

Idézetet írta: Cesc18 Dátum április 25, 2013, 10:54:26
Ma délelőtt nem lesz snooker, mert újraposztózzák az asztalokat.
Idézetet írta: csacsi1899 Dátum április 25, 2013, 11:05:32
Hogy ezt miért nem tudják éjszaka megcsinálni...?

Éjszakai műszakban sokkal többet kellene fizetni a kárpitosnak.

Marco Fu - Judd Trump

Kezdés: 15:30
Nyolcaddöntő
Beharangozó
H2H: 3-5
  • 2011 PTC 5 2-4
  • 2011 PTC 8 0-4
  • 2011 China Open 3-5
  • 2010 Championship League 3-1
  • 2010 Championship League 1-3
  • 2010 Championship League 3-2
  • 2009 Premier League 2-4
  • 2007 China Open 5-2

Nyilatkozatok az első kör után:

Fu: "It was just a tough match, even at 9-4 I didn't feel comfortable, I wasn't playing that great, my concentration throughout the match was pretty poor. I didn't play that bad in the first session but sometimes when I get to maybe 50-60 points, I would play a bad shot. It just kept happening and the match was kinda strange because I have been playing quite well in practice but coming here is not easy for any player so I just never really played that well today. Just lucky that I got the job done at the end."

"I was just waiting for a chance, missing a few shots and then Matthew started to play a bit better towards the end and gave me a little bit of pressure. But I still felt comfortable but physically I wasn't quite there today, I was tired towards the end. It was never going to be easy to close the match, but just fortunate that I got over the line at the end."

"It's going to be a good match [with Judd Trump], I saw a little bit of his match and he didn't play that well either, all the players struggle a little bit in the first round so the standard is going to get better."

Trump: "It was good, I felt really comfortable out there, relaxed, no pressure and I think it showed. The first four frames were a bit edgy but after that it was a good standard, a lot of big breaks and some good safety."

"I was a little bit unlucky in China with my tip, otherwise I felt like I could probably have won that. I had to change my tip before the PTC Finals and that messed up my preparation really. I did nothing wrong in China against Jack so I know I'm playing well but you have just got to be patient. Sometimes other people just play better on the day."

"I like playing over the longer distance so it can give me a chance to get into the game more and if I do have a bad session it is easier to get back."

Tippek:
Trump nyer @ [fw]1.33[/fw] (erősség: 10/10)
100-as brékek száma 3,5 felett @ 2.20 (erősség: 4/10)

Fu - Trump 1-8 frame hendikep: Trump -1.5 1.61...ilyen játékkal esélytelen, hogy Fu vezessen vagy X-re hozza. Trump se nagy szám egyelőre, de még mindig jobb, mint az ázsiai. Szerintem 5-3 lesz az angolnak, vagy 6-2.

Idézetet írta: Cesc18 Dátum április 26, 2013, 16:33:39
Fu - Trump 1-8 frame hendikep: Trump -1.5 1.61...ilyen játékkal esélytelen, hogy Fu vezessen vagy X-re hozza. Trump se nagy szám egyelőre, de még mindig jobb, mint az ázsiai. Szerintem 5-3 lesz az angolnak, vagy 6-2.

Utóbbi...mocskosul beindult Trump és három százast is lökött. :great: Ha holnap is így folytatja akkor pikk-pakk elintézheti Fu-t...

Idézetet írta: Cesc18 Dátum április 25, 2013, 10:54:26
Murphy - Dott
Murphy nyer @ 1.50 (erősség: 6/10) :ok: (13-11)

White - Poomjeang
21.5 frame felett @ 1.61 (erősség: 6/10) :noway: (16 frame)
White 100-as brékjei 0.5 felett @ 1.83 (erősség: 9/10) :ok: (2. frame 101)
50+ brékek száma 11.5 felett @ 1.72 (erősség: 6/10) :noway: (7)

Murphy, ha neccesen is, de azért hozta. Poomjeang ritka nagy szégyen volt, átesett a lótúloldalára és már többet bohóckodott, mint snookerezett. White pedig ezt piszkosul megbüntette...a 3 tippből viszont a legerősebb lejött és sokáig nem is kellett érte izgulni. 

Ma délelőtt Fu és Trump lenyomják a második szakaszt, este pedig befejezik a meccset. Ronnie - Carter délután, Selbyék akkor fejezik be.

Ronnie O'Sullivan - Ali Carter

Kezdés: 15:30
Nyolcaddöntő
H2H: 14-1
  • 2012 World Championship 18-11
  • 2011 Premier League 3-1
  • 2011 Championship League 3-2
  • 2010 Championship League 1-3
  • 2009 Masters 6-2
  • 2008 World Championship 18-8
  • 2008 Welsh Open 5-4
  • 2008 Northern Ireland Trophy 6-5
  • 2007 Northern Ireland Trophy 5-2
  • 2007 China Open 5-4
  • 2007 Masters 6-1
  • 2005 World Championship 13-7
  • 2003 Irish Masters 5-1
  • 2002 China Open 5-4
  • 2001 UK Championship 9-2

Egy hosszabb nyilatkozat Ronnie-tól:

"It was nice, the journey has been exciting since I announced that I was playing. It gave me something to do really so I have enjoyed the last five weeks, getting prepared for it. It's more like the journey that has been enjoyable, this is more like the icing on the cake playing in an event like this. Just trying to go with it and see where I go."

"Anyone feels nervous before any match really, I was not sure how the match was going to go, how I was going to compete, it has been a bit of an experiment in some ways. But I felt ok."

"I don't think [the reception] was that different to what I normally get, I've always had a good relationship with the fans. It was nice to come back, I feel their support, they've supported me over the years. It's always nice to play in front of die hard snooker fans."

On his time out:

"I've got a book coming out in October so a lot of my journey over the past four or five years and the reasons why, you'll read it and you'll see it and you can draw your own conclusions."

"It was never my intention to take a break. I wanted to carry on playing. I was advised not to, but if I had sat down with Barry immediately, I would have probably started playing at the first tournament of the season. I have a lot of regrets because I've kinda put myself in a not great position. At this stage in my career I've probably not got many years left. In hindsight things would have been a lot different, but it isn't, I'm here where I am and you have just got to make a start."

"If I'd have sat down with Barry man to man, I was advised that it wasn't sensible for me to sign the contract and obviously I trusted what I was being told. When it got to D-Day I thought maybe I should have a bit of a face to face with Barry, which I did and there wasn't any problem with the contract. So I maybe got involved in a political war without knowing the full facts."

"It suited me in some ways. When I said that I was having six months off last year, it wasn't because I was tired or jaded, but because for the last four months before the World Championship, I was being advised that I shouldn't sign the contract, shouldn't do this, so having that six months off was just a thing to Barry to say let's sort it out and find a compromise. But there really was no compromise to be done. I should have just sat down and read the contract myself and I would have probably signed the contract right away."

"I've got no sour grapes, I'm happy, I've had a great career. I've won four world titles and that feeling with my son last year was the best feeling I have ever, ever, had and who knows, maybe I wouldn't have played the way I did if I didn't have it in my head that I wasn't going to carry on playing, maybe that was the motivation. You have to find a positive with everything and that memory will stay with me forever and my little boy will see that as he grows older and that memory will always be in my heart."

"Where I go from here I don't know. Obviously I had to graft last year and now I've had a year out and now to graft again. I don't think I've got too many grafts in me to be honest with you, so just going to play each tournament as it comes and see how it goes."

On his performance today:

"In and out, in the balls ok, safety not great, long potting not great, in general probably not as slick and as sharp, as tight really. But that's all you can expect if you haven't played for a year."

"You lose that tightness, you just do, it's only matches and competing and getting in there and toughing a few games out, which brings that instinctively and you can only get that through matches. It's just a bit of fun for me to be fair."

On whether not playing until next Saturday will suit him:

"Don't really care to be honest with you. I'd play tomorrow if they wanted to put me on tomorrow, play next week, two weeks, three weeks. Where I'm at, there is drive to want to do well and in your own pride and performance, but it's your first match, your first tournament and it's the end of the season so I'm just taking each match as it comes."

"If you were to ask me after that first match do I fancy going on and doing really well? Probably not, but stranger things have happened, so we'll just have to wait and see."

"In a way it's like trying to get fit for the marathon, the day before the marathon starts. You are just not going to do it, so me trying to get match fit during a tournament, it's something that probably takes three tournaments, a couple of beatings. you need that to toughen you up mentally sometimes."

"I've never been in this position before so it's as new to me as it is to you, so we'll just have to see where we go with it."

Tipp:
Ronnie nyer @ 1.40 (erősség 6/10)

Mark King - Ding Junhui

Kezdés: 20:00
Nyolcaddöntő
Beharangozó
H2H: 1-3
  • 2013 Welsh Open 0-4
  • 2012 Shanghai Masters 5-4
  • 2011 Championship League 2-3
  • 2003 Masters Qualifying Event 4-5

Tipp:
Ding -3,5 @ 1.57 (erősség 10/10)

Robert Milkins - Ricky Walden

Nyolcaddöntő
H2H: 0-1
  • 2012 Wuxi Classic 3-5

Tippek:
Milkins nyer @ 2.37 (erősség 4/10)
Első frémet Milkins nyeri @ 1.90 (erősség 6/10)

Stuart Bingham - Mark Davis

Nyolcaddöntő
H2H: 5-4
  • 2013 Championship League 1-3
  • 2012 Championship League 0-3
  • 2012 Wuxi Classic 6-5
  • 2011 PTC 1 4-3
  • 2010 China Open 2-5
  • 2009 Shanghai Masters 5-2
  • 2005 UK Championship 9-2
  • 2001 LG Cup 4-5
  • 2001 Scottish Open 3-5

Tipp:
21,5 frame felett @ 1.61 (erősség 6/10)

Idézetet írta: Cesc18 Dátum április 28, 2013, 10:45:37
Első frémet Milkins nyeri @ 1.90 (erősség 6/10) :noway:

Ebből az állásból nem sikerült befejeznie...inkább nem kommentálom, mert nem akarom gumiszobává változtatni a topikot! Nem véletlenül gyűlöltem világéletemben ezt a baltaarcút...